BY ACCESSING OR USING ANY PART OF THE WEBSITES (CONNECTIDATL.ORG/CONNECTIDGA.ORG), YOU AGREE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD AND AGREED TO BE BOUND BY THIS TO, WHICH CONTAINS WAIVER OF CLASS-ACTION RIGHTS AND LIABILITY LIMITATIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE SO BOUND, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE ANY SERVICE. UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPRESSLY STATED, CONNECTID DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES WHETHER PROVIDED BY CONNECTID, ITS AFFILIATES, OR ITS RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS.
Content You own all of the content you choose to post on ConnectiD.
You give us the following permission, subject to your privacy setting: you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post on or in connection with ConnectiD (IP License). The license ends when you delete your IP content or your account unless your content was shared with others, and they have not deleted it. This is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos and videos (IP content).
We appreciate your feedback and/or suggestions about ConnectiD, but you understand that we may use your feedback and/or suggestions without any obligation to compensate you for them (just as you have no obligation to offer them).
As you use the ConnectiD website, we ask that you follow the “BE” rules.
Behave professionally. Do not be dishonest or inappropriate. We acknowledge the value of discussions around creative activities, but we do not want you to use ConnectiD to intimidate others. Be cognizant of shared graphic images with others. No shared obscene images or pornography on ConnectiD whatsoever.
We work hard to keep ConnectiD website safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need our users to help. You agree and will not do the following once you have entered or logged into the site.
• You will not post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on ConnectiD's website.
• You will not collect users' content or personal information, or otherwise access ConnectiD, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our prior permission.
• You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, on ConnectiD.
• You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
• You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
• You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any business.
• You will not post content that: is hate speech, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
• You will not develop or operate a third-party application containing alcohol-related, dating or other mature content (including advertisements) without appropriate age-based restrictions.
• You will not use ConnectiD's website to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
• You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of ConnectiD, such as a denial of service attack or interference with page rendering or other ConnectiD functionality.
• You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement or our policies.
Be Real / Be Yourself
Site visitors are seeking to employee creative individuals or businesses. Therefore, we expect all users to provide their real names and accurate information about themselves and/or their business. It is not okay to provide misleading information about your companies qualifications or your work experience, affiliations or achievements on ConnectiD's site. You agree and will not do the following once you have entered or logged into the site.
• You will not provide any false personal information on ConnectiD, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
• You will not create more than one personal account.
• If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
• You will not use ConnectiD's website if you are under 18.
• You will not use ConnectiD's website if you are a convicted sex offender.
• You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
• You will not share your password or let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
• We reserve the right to remove or reclaim name if we believe it is appropriate (such as when a trademark owner complains about a username that does not closely relate to a user's actual name).
Be Right and Follow the Law
We respect other people's rights, and expect you to do the same. We do not want ConnectiD's site to be used for illegal activities or to violate the rights of others. Don’t use ConnectiD's site to commit fraud. Before sharing or using someone else’s copyrighted works, trademarks, private information, or trade secrets, please make sure you have the legal right to do so. You agree and will not do the following once you have entered or logged into the site.
• You will not post content or take any action on ConnectiD's website that infringes or violates someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law.
• We can remove any content or information you post on ConnectiD's website if we believe that it violates this Statement or our policies.
• If we remove your content for infringing someone else's copyright, and you believe we removed it by mistake, email us at email@example.com.
• If you repeatedly infringe other people's intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
• You will not use our copyrights or Trademarks or any confusingly similar marks, except as expressly permitted by us with our prior written permission.
• You will not post anyone's identification documents or sensitive financial information on ConnectiD.
Misc. We do not give your content or information to advertisers without your consent.
If anyone brings a claim against us related to your actions, content or information on ConnectiD's website, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to such claim. Although we provide rules for user conduct, we do not control or direct users' actions on ConnectiD's site and are not responsible for the content or information users transmit or share on ConnectiD. We are not responsible for any offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful or otherwise objectionable content or information you may encounter on ConnectiD. We are not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any user of ConnectiD's site.
WE TRY TO KEEP CONNECTIDATL.ORG/CONNECTIDGA.ORG UP, BUG-FREE, AND SAFE, BUT YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE ARE PROVIDING CONNECTID'S WEBSITE AS IS WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT CONNECTIDATL.ORG OR CONNECTIDGA.ORG WILL ALWAYS BE SAFE, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT CONNECTID WILL ALWAYS FUNCTION WITHOUT DISRUPTIONS, DELAYS OR IMPERFECTIONS. CONNECTID IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS, CONTENT, INFORMATION, OR DATA OF THIRD PARTIES, AND YOU RELEASE US, OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS FROM ANY CLAIMS AND DAMAGES, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY CLAIM YOU HAVE AGAINST ANY SUCH THIRD PARTIES. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS STATEMENT OR CONNECTID, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF THIS STATEMENT OR CONNECTID WILL NOT EXCEED THE GREATER OF ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100) OR THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID US IN THE PAST TWELVE MONTHS. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH CASES, CONNECTID'S LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
If fees are applied, you authorize us to charge your account for ConnectiD's membership or advertising fees. Unless noted, fees are in US dollars; tax is additional. To the extent permitted by law, fees are nonrefundable, even for posts we remove. We may refuse purchases, which may place a hold on your account.
Payment / Membership (ConnectiDGA.org)
ConnectiD will charge you an monthly membership fee to list your business on the website. This fee is the based on the package you select. The membership fee you select may or may not including promotions or discounts. For this or other reasons, the membership fee might be different than the amount paid by another new or existing member who purchased the same services in the same market. You acknowledge that ConnectiD reserves the right, at any time, to modify its membership fees and billing methods. Monthly membership fees are to be paid in advance only by credit card, debit card via PayPal and Square. All membership plans will automatically renew upon the terms set forth below, unless such membership plan is cancelled or terminated.
Monthly Membership Payment Method
If you currently have or select a monthly membership plan, you give ConnectiD the right to automatically renew your membership on a month-to-month basis at the current Membership Fee (as such membership fee may be modified) using the credit card, debit card on file with ConnectiD. Such monthly renewal payment will take place on or about your expiration date. If the renewal of your monthly membership fails for any reason, we will attempt to process your renewal for a period up to ninety (90) days in accordance with our standard renewal practices (which may be modified from time to time by ConnectiD). Except as otherwise required by applicable law, You agree that ConnectiD choose not provide you with any notices prior to each monthly renewal payment.
If you decide to cancel your membership in order to avoid renewal, your cancellation request must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 5:00 p.m. eastern time before the business day prior to your scheduled renewal payment date. Once you have made you initial payment, it's final. ALL PAYMENTS ARE FINAL once transaction has been made.
By accepting payment, member certifies that they have read and agree with the Terms and conditions. Questions? Contact us via email at email@example.com.
ConnectiD reserves the right to hold Advertiser and its authorized advertising agent jointly and severally liable for any and all amounts owed.
RIGHT TO REFUSE UNACCEPTABLE ADVERTISING:
ConnectiD reserves the right to refuse any advertisement banner and/or video that does not completely conform to company values. ConnectiD will not display any content that prohibits political, religious or sexually oriented advertisements. There will also be no advertising accepted from companies that produce or provide tobacco, alcohol, or pornographic products or services (which ConnectiD shall have complete discretion to define). ConnectiD may in its complete discretion refuse the use of any other advertising that it deems to be inappropriate.
CONNECTID MAKES NO GUARANTEE OF ANY LEVEL OF TRAFFIC AT ANY GIVEN TIME. CONNECTID SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIMS AS THEY RELATE TO PUBLISHED OR UNPUBLISHED USAGE STATISTICS. CONNECTID IS NOT REQUIRED TO PROVIDE ADVERTISERS WITH USAGE STATISTICS.
TRUTH IN ADVERTISING / INDEMNIFICATION FOR LIABILITY:
Advertiser is solely responsible for any legal liability arising out of or relating to (1) the Advertisement, and/or (2) any material to which users can link through the Advertisement. Advertiser represents and warrants that the Advertisement and Link comply with ConnectiD's advertising standards; and that it holds the necessary rights to permit the use of the Advertisement and link by ConnectiD for the purpose of this Agreement; and that the use, reproduction, distribution, or transmission of the Advertisement will not violate any criminal laws or any rights of any third parties, including, but not limited to, such violations as infringement or misappropriation of any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, music, image, or other proprietary or property right, false advertising, unfair competition, defamation, invasion of privacy or rights of celebrity, violation of any antidiscrimination law or regulation, or any other right of any person or entity. Advertiser agrees to indemnify ConnectiD and to hold ConnectiD harmless from any and all liability, loss, damages, claims, or causes of action, including reasonable legal fees and expenses that may be incurred by ConnectiD, arising out of or related to Advertiser's breach of any of the foregoing representations and warranties. Advertiser agrees to request that ConnectiD be listed as an additional insured on any policy issued to Advertiser pursuant to which there could be coverage for any of the forms of legal liability described in this paragraph.
LIMITATION ON DAMAGES:
IN NO EVENT WILL CONNECTID BE LIABLE TO SPONSOR FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE, AND WHETHER OR NOT CONNECTID HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
Advertiser may not assign this agreement, in whole or in part, without ConnectiD written consent. Any attempt to assign this Agreement without such consent will be null and void.
Terms and Conditions Modification
This Agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Georgia.
If you have any questions or concerns, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.